It's Time to Start

It's Time to Start
Begin Here

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Who am I?





My name is Catlin Dumont and I am a teenager who knows far about the world of nutrition than most. A year ago I was diagnosed with celiac disease. This makes it so that I can longer eat gluten, not being able to eat gluten has forced me to look at ingredient labels closely and really understand the different things that go into food. To maintain a healthy lifestyle I stick closely to my regulated diet and keep very active; I keep active by being involved in sports at my high school. I'm involved in cross country, basketball(year round), track, and unified soccer. When I'm not in school I go to the nearby crossfit; crossfit is a competitive fitness activity that Incorporated agility as well as strength building. I also enjoy snowboarding and swimming during the winter and summer. Though exercise is important it's also important to get enough sleep every night. I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night so that I am fully functional the next day and ready to enjoy another day.

1 comment: