It's Time to Start

It's Time to Start
Begin Here

Monday, May 18, 2015

Overcoming Obstacles

Every person is different and has their own obstacles that stand in the way of them maintaining a healthy weight. For some people it's their occupation, like truckers who usually eat fast food and are sitting for long periods of times. This is an extremely unhealthy life style, and the truck drivers' obstacles to overcome would be getting on their feet more and packing their own food so they can eat healthier. In my life one of the obstacles that I've had to overcome is finding gluten free foods that are not filled with sugars to make the taste better. This has been difficult because most gluten free foods are made with large amounts of sugar; thankfully I've solved this problem by going to the local farmers market. At the farmers market there are natural and healthy gluten free foods available. Another obstacle that I have faced is not snacking as much throughout the day. This is an issue for me because throughout the school day my mind tends to wander and when that happens I start eating. To help with this obstacle I've make my snacks healthier and more filing; apples with peanut butter instead of cookies, grapes and almonds instead of gummys. Though everyone has obstacles that stand in the way of them living a healthy lifestyle there are ways to get around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment